HSBC Health Insurance Products for Group / Business
Boost overall productivity through empowering your employees with Benefits+
For Your Company
- Customise corporate plan coverage and wellness offerings based on employees’ age group and business needs.
- Cost Efficiency
- Utilise cost containment measures to help identify cost drivers and any recommended action that is needed.
- Dedicated Onboarding Support
- Enjoy dedicated HSBC Life Ambassador support for the onboarding of all services as well as exclusive on-site events.
- Digital Capability
- Manage your multi-faceted workforce with quick access to information and claims on a one-stop digital platform.
For Your Employees
- Enhancing Protection
- Tailor personal protection to suit employees’ individual and family needs with add-on options available.
- Health and Wellness Services
- Manage and improve all aspects of wellness with exclusive access to physical and mental wellbeing to financial services.
- Dedicated Service and Engagement
- Enjoy full HSBC Life Ambassador support across a full range of services from professional development, financial advice and exclusive bespoke events.
- Digital Convenience
- Access all insurance information and other wellness services on HSBC Life SG app.
Solutions tailored for your organisation and employees
- Customizable coverage with top-up and add-on options for you and your family.
- Seamless digital solutions for HR and employees.
- Digital health platform with easy video-consults*
- Fitness programmes for anyone, anywhere*
- Dedicated and personalised support provided by our HSBC life ambassador
- Next generation mental support*
- Access to a curation of content
Find out more
Liberty Health Insurance Products for Group / Business
The employee benefits starter kit for SMEs
- Get An Instant Quote
- Maximum Convenience
- Mobile Claims
- No Surgical Sub-Limits or Tables
- Concierge Services
Annual Overall Limit: Up to S$300,000
- Employees actively at work
- Employees and spouses between 18 to 80 years of age and not more than 65 years of age at the Policy Commencement Date of the first Period of Insurance
- Children from 15 days old to 18 years old (dependent children can be covered up to age 25 if he/she is enrolled in an educational institution on full-time higher education and is not in full-time national service)
- Domiciled (residing) in Singapore, meaning Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents (holders of re-entry permits), holders of Employment Passes, S Passes, Personalized Employment Passes, EntrePasses, Work Permits, Student Passes or Dependent Passes